everyBODY – This is what we’re all about
There are a million different exercise plans, fitness centers, fads, and personal trainers in the world today. So why should you choose Tough Lotus? The answer is simple. We believe that everyBODY can and everyBODY should. We believe that your goals should be individual to you and you should celebrate your body every step of the way. Don’t hate your body for what it can’t do, LOVE your body for what it CAN DO. Find out more about our everyBODY 21 DAY Empower Pack!
Find Out More
Our address is 3050 N. Dobson Rd. Suite 2 Chandler, AZ 85224
We are on the Northwest corner of Dobson and Elliot. We are right next door to Dee’s Dancewear and we face the back parking lot.
Our prices vary based on the class. We also offer memberships and class packs! Our drop in rate is as follows:
Bungee – $40/class
All other classes – $25/class
For more information on our memberships and class packs – follow the link below.
More About Aerial
Tired of the same ol' same ol'? Do you get bored really easy? Then Aerial Fitness is perfect for you! Constantly moving, constantly changing and doing some of the best things for your body that you can possibly. Aerial provides support and stability and meets you at any level. Tone, tighten, lengthen, strengthen, stretch and relax. There are limitless possibilities for this low impact/high fun fitness activity!
To book your Intro class, follow the link below. Can't wait to see you!
Your health and safety is our #1 priority! Please see the following list of COVID-19 precautions:
1. We do ask that you wear a mask to enter the building. Once you come in, we will take your temperature and then you have the option of removing your mask for class.
2. No equipment is shared and we are spaced 6 feet apart for safety.
3. There is hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray and wipes throughout the studio for easy access.
4. All equipment is steam sanitized between classes – including hammocks and harnesses.
5. All surfaces are steam sanitized multiple times per day.
6. Studio is deep cleaned twice per week.
If you have any other questions – please feel free to reach out. You can contact us through the link below.
Our hours vary by day – but we are typically open during these times:
Monday – Friday – 6 AM – 11 AM and 4 PM – 8 PM
Saturday – 7 AM – 2 PM
Sunday – 8 AM – 3 PM
To see our class schedule – follow the link below.
The weight limit for both our Aerial and Bungee classes is 400 pounds. We do have limited availability of equipment based on size – so please book ahead.
We do not have a weight limit for Yoga, Drumming, Dance or Burlesque.
More About Bungee
Bungee Fitness is such a fun way to get your cardio done! We have such a wide variety of classes – from bungee dance, bungee fitness, bungee boxing and more. This high cardio/low impact class is perfect for those wanting to try something new.
We do require that you take Intro to Bungee first and then you can transition to our Beginning Bungee Series of classes. No matter your experience – you will be required to take a certain number of classes before progressing to the next level.
To book your Intro class, follow the link below. Can’t wait to see you!
I have a Groupon!
Got a Groupon? We’ve got you covered! Please read the following information before continuing to register your Groupon.
Only one of our Groupons covers Bungee classes. We have the following 4 different Groupons.
1. One Intro to Aerial class and 3 classes – This entitles you to Aerial classes ONLY. Please click the link below to schedule your Intro to Aerial Class.
2. One Intro to Aerial class and 7 classes – This entitles you to Aerial classes ONLY. Please click the link below to schedule your Intro to Aerial Class.
3. Any 7 Classes (Excludes Bungee) – This entitles you to any class EXCEPT bungee. You have the following class choices:
Aerial, Dance, Burlesque, Yoga or Cardio Drumming. (Must take Intro to Aerial before any other aerial classes.)
4. One Month Unlimited (Includes Bungee) – This is the ONLY Groupon that includes Bungee. You can take as many of our classes as you like for one month. Please click the link below to schedule your first class.(Must complete Intro to Aerial prior to any other aerial class and must take Intro to Bungee prior to any other Bungee classes.)
Be an emmett
What’s an Emmett? Good question! Tough Lotus Bungee and Aerial Fitness was built on the foundation of friendship. My Emmett is someone who I can laugh with, cry with, be silent with, not talk to for weeks and pick up exactly where we left off with. An Emmett is someone you can tell all your secrets to and who trusts you enough to tell theirs in return. An Emmett is someone who celebrates all your victories with you and always has a smile when you need it. And here at TL, we strive to be an Emmett for everyone. Learn more about how to become a part of our tribe.
Hello! My name is Cherith but you can call me Cherry :). I bought Tough Lotus in June of 2020. It is my passion to help others and I LOVE helping people set goals and crush them! I am so in love with the community here at Tough Lotus and I can’t wait to meet each and every one of you. A little bit about me – I am a mother to many – wife to one – animal lover and a hippie at heart. I have 4 kids – my last two were twins! We have 2 dogs, a bird, and a pig to round out the family! My fitness background is functional fitness – boxing – strength training. My goal is to help you meet yours! Can’t wait to fly with you 🙂